Product Import Error in Tally ERP9
Getting an error in importing an accounting transaction, from eVanik OWS into Tally ERP 9, with the message: "<LINEERROR>Stock Item ' XXXXXX PRODUCTS XXXX for XXXX...........XXX ' does not exist!</LINEERROR>
Product Import Error While Importing
Here are the reasons, why this happens:
- The product which is being prompted in the error message, is not created into Tally ERP.9
- The unit of measure (UOM) is not defined or not correctly defined
- The product which is there in Tally ERP9 is not mapped into this product.
Here is what you need to do
- Download the Inventory File from your OWS Panel, from here.
Your Inventory Sheet Looks like this (Please Note: some of the columns, which may not be relevant for this article, are hidden)
eVanik to Tally SKU Mapping
- The column "eVanik SKU" represents the Name of the Product, which exists in your Tally software, and the same name must get mapped there. In case, you want eVanik to create the Product name automatically in Tally, leave the cell blank.
- However, in case you want eVanik to create the product automatically into Tally, at the time of syncing data, use the option, as shown below:
Once, this is done, Re-sync your data from eVanik OWS into Tally
eVanik to Tally Sync Mismatch
eVanik to Tally Sync Mismatch At the time of syncing your eVanik data with Tally ERP9, you may observe that some of the records go not get imported. You will see an error like this: The records which do not get imported into Tally, get highlighted in ...
Tally Company not getting detected at the time of Tally Integration
If you are facing the issue of your Tally Company not getting detected, as per the illustration shown below, there could be a few possible reasons for the same. Please refer to the guidelines shown below the illustration: There could be few possible ...
Product Uploading Error into OWS
If the ProductExport CSV file has more than 1000 rows, it will cause an upload error. The solution to this is to break the Product Export CSV file into multiple files with maximum 1000 line items (Rows) in each file. Once, this is done, please upload ...
Altering Units of Measure in eVanik OWS for Tally ERP9 Integration
Often, at the time of integrating data from OWS to Tally ERP9, you get the following error: "<LINEERROR>Cannot alter Units of 'Curtain PVC'!</LINEERROR>" Such an error comes, when the UOM (Unit of Measure) for the SKU / Product which is ...
Adding Chrome Extension to your eVanik OneWorld Suite for Tally ERP9 Integration
eVanik OneWorld Suite provides the One-Click integration of the following metrics to your Tally ERP9 Software 1. All Sales (With Order IDs) 2. All Sale Returns (With Order ID references) 3. All Payments (With Order ID references) 4. All Expenses and ...