Link your positive feedback
To get started with feedBAKER, you need to go through ateps.
To enable all of the features of feedBAKER it’s important that we get read-only access to the positive feedback report located in your Seller Central account.
To grant us that access, please follow the steps outlined below:
- On Step A click on Login to Amazon account (ensure if you have multiple Amazon marketplaces that the correct one is selected)
- From the Settings link in the top right, scroll down to User Permissions.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your User Permissions Screen until you see your Current Users section
- Enter the name and the email address shown in step C. In this example it says Positive.Delhi. Your step may say something different.
- in feedBAKER under 'Add a New Seller Central' and hit the Invite button.
- Going back into feedBAKER click the 'I have completed the above steps' button in feedBAKER
- Once this has been done, scroll down to the Reports sections and click the View option in the Feedback row.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Continue button.
- Then go back to feedBAKER and hit 'I have completed the above steps'.
Your positive feedback integration is now complete!
Note: if you see the feedBAKER invite under 'Open Invitation', click on Resend again or contact Support so they can assist you.
Best Feedback Solicitation Email Practices
To get the most out of your feedBAKER tool, it would be super helpful to your Amazon business to read this article—it's got seriously amazing tips that will increase your seller feedback rate and product review count. A. If you ONLY sell your own ...
How To Remove Negative Feedback on Amazon?
A few months ago, I was outsourcing at local kirana store with my family. It was evening time, so we took a break and went to one of our favourite local South Indian food restaurants. While we were waiting for our lunch to come, I received a text ...
How to deal with negative feedback on Amazon?
Hopefully, you’ll never need this advice and you’re customer satisfaction levels will be 100%. However, if you do get a negative review, here is some advice on how to deal with it. Firstly, contact the buyer directly and try to resolve the issue. ...
What is the difference between a Seller Feedback and a Product Review?
There are two types of reviews you can get on Amazon: those for the items you sell, and those for the buying experience. They're both important and you need to be able to differentiate both. Product Review: If you search for a product on Amazon, you ...
Can I see which products have the worst feedback?
In the Feedback Section of your Dashboard you can see a list of your best and worst products for feedback. This is a very powerful feature, allowing you to make the connection between product and feedback on your account.